What`s new in MailDetective 3.x
- Redesigned user interface;
- New database engine, up to 2 times faster;
- Support for Windows 7/8/2012 task scheduler;
- Improved Microsoft Excel export and export to PDF format;
- Subject reporting for MDaemon;
- Support for MDaemon 13.5.x;
- Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013;
- Improved support for Sendmail and QMail;
- Reports preview before printing;
- New reports: mail distribution by size, mailbox activity
Licensing policy changes
- Beginning with the 3.0 version the MailDetective and the MailDetective for Exchange Server versions of the program are consolidated into one.
- By default the MailDetective 3.x license includes ONE year of free updates and technical support. Upon its expiration, it can be renewed at a special price. It is also possible to purchase licenses which include 2 or 3 years of updates and support (it costs less than the license with one year of updates and subsequent renewals for 1 or 2 years).
- Those users of MailDetective 2.x and MailDetective 2.x for Exchange Server whose licenses have been purchased or renewed less than one year ago, will receive the 3.x license for free. In that case the license term (updates and support) will remain the same. To receive the new key, contact the sales department and provide your order number.
- Please see here for the terms of renewal for users whose free renewals have expired.